Advocate - Collaborate - Educate
When a person is not able to make his or her own decisions a substitute decision-maker takes over for them. Universal Guardians, Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides a variety of professional substitute decision-making services for individuals over the age of 18 years old.
Guardianship & conservator over
Professional Power of Attorney Agent for
- Health care
- Finances and property
- Durable Power of Attorney
Specializing in the following areas:
- Developmentally Disabled
- Mentally Ill
- Cognitively Impaired
- Aging and elderly
- All vulnerable adults
Universal Guardians, Inc. was started on the belief that everyone should have someone on their side willing to fight for them.Primary Service Goals
Universal Guardians will:
- Carefully, and often creatively, evaluate the options that are available
- Choose the one that most fully meets the needs of the individual
- Ensure it has the least restrictive level on their freedoms, rights, and ability to control their environment
By seeing the whole person, with as much input from the client, their family, culture, religious beliefs, health conditions, and other contributing factors, we are able to:
- Weigh the advantages against the disadvantages
- Consider the benefits over the risks
- Develop a balance between maximizing each person's growth potential while maintaining his or her safety and security
Mission statement: To advocate for those who cannot advocate for themselves, collaborate with available resources, and educate all generations about the concerns and issues related to the aging and disabled.
Vision Statement: To unite families, friends, and strangers in their community by building awareness of the options, services, and resources available to them so we can make informed decisions and all types of abuse prevented for at risk individuals.